Liliahna is 3 years old. 32 lbs (63%) 39 in (87%) Had to be brave like Serelle at the Dr. Loves to play "serious face". She'll beat you. No accidents today.
HIP! HIP! for no accidents! I love the serious face.
yikes for serelle.... i think i get what you are saying she hates anything but mom. are you the sole and only provider of nutrients for that little one!?!? i bow down to you!
Lili you better be ready for me to give you the ultimate stare down. But, I have to say that I'm pretty scared from that picture. Such a cute picture of the two of them! Lili- satchel can stick his tongue out now too! He's very proud of himself.
6 comments:
That "serious face" is hysterical. She will probably end up in theater. She is soooo expresive.
HIP! HIP! for no accidents! I love the serious face.
yikes for serelle.... i think i get what you are saying she hates anything but mom. are you the sole and only provider of nutrients for that little one!?!? i bow down to you!
i love checking in on your cute family.
Lili you better be ready for me to give you the ultimate stare down. But, I have to say that I'm pretty scared from that picture. Such a cute picture of the two of them!
Lili- satchel can stick his tongue out now too! He's very proud of himself.
I just really want to see those two angels in a costume. let's have it.
not like you have anything more important to jen.... :)
oh, and lili.
it's on.
Jayson always mimics Lili's little "uh huh" and it just makes us miss her to pieces! Hip Hip Hooray on the no accidents! I knew she could do it :)
Post a Comment