14 lbs (9%) 27 inches (82%)
Took 4 immunizations and the flu vaccine like a champ
She hates anything but Mama (note. not anyone...anything)
I know this picture is fuzzy, but the face is just too classic. This is how she responds whether we try carrots or bananas, squash or applesauce. She hates it all. Worse than a bottle.
6 comments:
She is so cute. I love the shape of here eyes. I just know that Cic and Serelle would be the best of friends if we lived closer. It's so fun to read your blog b/c our kids are at the same stages of life.
cute kids and serelle doesn't look like she hates food-she is a cute little one.
I love it! She is such a little doll!
So stinkin cute! Serelle- it's ok to be a little picky, you will still turn out just fine... I promise :)
Love that face! What a beautiful baby she is.
Grandpa couldn't be prouder! That's my girl, she's holding out for chocolate mint ice cream! Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment