Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who needs help?


Lately Lili has decided that she doesn't need our help getting the things that she wants. This mostly includes leftover peach cobbler when mom won't let her have her third helping. She brought her chair into the kitchen from her bedroom, got a spoon out of the drawer, and just helped herself!


What kind of cereal do you want for breakfast?!?



Lili's favorite game to play with Kylan and I is hide and seek and Kylan came up with the best hiding spot the other day. Yes, Lili's whole body is inside the backpack! I could not stop laughing when I found them.

5 comments:

Adria said...

Isn't that the truth! Kylee is the same way, she always has to do everything her self! I think they want to prove that they are "big girls" too cute:)

remi said...

I thought you were going to say her entire body fits inside the dryer.

remi said...

We were about to call CPS.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

She is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much hair she has, it gives me hope for Ellie! I hope your feeling good. When is this baby coming again? So fun for you and Julianne to have babies together. They will be great little cousins I am sure!

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

HOW CUTE IS SHE!? I love these fun posts. I can't believe how big she's getting... what a little diva! We really need to get her and Haven together... it would either be out of control with 2 year old tantrums or bliss. Either way we should plan a play date to get these two girlie girls together. It's been too long... let's have the boys plan it. :) Classic. Miss you guys.