Lili doesn't get sick very often, but when she does it ALWAYS includes a high fever which leads to a lethargic baby. This isn't the worst thing that could happen because usually she just wants to snuggle me on the bed and watch movies. We all like having an excuse to watch three movies in a row during the middle of the day right?
The only problem with this particular bout of sickness is that Lili only wants to watch two movies...mine and Kylan's wedding video and my Cougarette videos. These are both fun to watch, but over and over and over...we're ready for a change!
Get better soon Lili!
3 comments:
aww that's so cute. get better soon lili!
Shoot...sick kids are no fun at all. I think it is so funny that she wants to watch your wedding videos though...
Maybe she just really likes videos of people she knows. Maybe she would like old home movies?
Are you so ready to be done being pregnant? I am...until I remind myself that there will be two kids at home and I will have to play zone defense during the day while Ben is at work. Getting closer though. I am due after you, so as soon as you have your baby then maybe it will hit me that I am going to have two kiddos.
Scary thought...
I'm itching to see new pictures of my adorable little niece that calls me largie....just fyi
Post a Comment