LOVE the picture:) Kylan looks like such a proud papa dancing with her! Isn't that just the cutest thing to watch? I think you are right about a star being born!
We couldn't stop laughing. I love the wiggle in front of the mirror...and when she gets too far away from the mirror at the table and tries to shimmy over a bit.
I can't believe how big Lili is! She has so much hair. We miss you guys too much! I love that Lili helped herself to the cobbler, I can't blame her. I am sure that is the age when I started licking the ice cream bowl. The tough daddy/daughter picture is too much. I can't believe her face- it is so serious! Her dance moves are the best. There were like 10 different moves, not just the same one over and over again. And the bow, classic!
Jen (or Kylan) you are required to post 1 pregnant picture on the blog.
Oh my goodness the girl has tallent!!! She seriously does! I could definitely see some genuine dance moves in that adorable routine and I can't get enough! She is just too cute and soon to be a big sister! Hooray!
7 comments:
LOVE the picture:) Kylan looks like such a proud papa dancing with her! Isn't that just the cutest thing to watch? I think you are right about a star being born!
DID YOU SEE HER PREPARE FOR A PIROUETTE?????
We couldn't stop laughing. I love the wiggle in front of the mirror...and when she gets too far away from the mirror at the table and tries to shimmy over a bit.
Hooray for blogs! We just miss you all so much!
ps- Cole couldn't let us pass up commenting on that first picture...
Get rid of the blue tooth, get rid of the attitude.
I'm horrified the blue tooth picture made it on the blog. I have no excuse. I'm turning into a nerd. Help.
Seriously. Such a cougarette's daughter. Poor Jake. We need to work on some moves ASAP.
I can't believe how big Lili is! She has so much hair. We miss you guys too much! I love that Lili helped herself to the cobbler, I can't blame her. I am sure that is the age when I started licking the ice cream bowl. The tough daddy/daughter picture is too much. I can't believe her face- it is so serious!
Her dance moves are the best. There were like 10 different moves, not just the same one over and over again. And the bow, classic!
Jen (or Kylan) you are required to post 1 pregnant picture on the blog.
Oh my goodness the girl has tallent!!! She seriously does! I could definitely see some genuine dance moves in that adorable routine and I can't get enough! She is just too cute and soon to be a big sister! Hooray!
Post a Comment