On the way to the Pepperwood Park sledding hill, pretty excited but a little unsure.
At the park, and loving it!
Begging uncle Jayson for "More!" so Dad can have a break.
After just a little bit too much fun, which resulted in a face plant off the sled!
Happy again!
Way to go Liliahna! You are so brave!
4 comments:
when is it? as far as i know we will be here and we would LOVE to see you!
Lilli looks so cute in her snow clothes. We were going to go up to the snow a few weeks ago but Kylee got sick the night before:( Looks like you guys are having fun.
Hey is that MY sweet winter onesie from the 80's she's wearing????!!!!
sounds great! i already wrote it down:)
Okay so I totally missed on Kylan but got Jen almost 100% I am surprised how much you liked the green room, isn't it awesome? I'm so glad that I got to see what every likes the most. Looks like I have a long way to go with you Ky... sorry:)
Post a Comment