Our big project. A bassinet for us, and one for each of the grandparents. Ky created the wood from a raw cut of mahogany, I did the sewing. Now we can't wait for our little baby to sleep in it!
You two executed that one perfectly. It's flawless. And so beautiful. Did you know that now we are copy cat-ing you and Kev is making Satchel's crib. There is a Tools shop that lets you use whatever you want for a month for 50 buck a roos. Sweet.
It's so awesome that you and Kylan take the time to create things that you want (like the iron wall decor, lamp...etc.)! You don't just go out and buy a $300 bassinet, you make it! I LOVE it and wish that I had one too! It is beautiful... great job! Wow!
9 comments:
Yours looks almost as good as mine. I love it. I don't think I will be able to put it away even though it is collapsable.
and to think my big self promotion post today was converting the girls' cribs to day beds.
the skill in your family amazes me - it's beautiful.
Very impressive. If I wasn't on my last baby, I might have to copy your creation. This poor child won't get anything new, lots of hand-me-downs!
I was just about to demand a new post...you're so lucky you got to it before I did.
And yes, Lundeen readership, its even MORE amazing to touch and see and lay in.
Mark and I are so jealous of your talents!! You guys are so crafty. It seems like you can bulid or make anything! It's beautiful.
You two executed that one perfectly. It's flawless. And so beautiful. Did you know that now we are copy cat-ing you and Kev is making Satchel's crib. There is a Tools shop that lets you use whatever you want for a month for 50 buck a roos. Sweet.
Way to go Jen, I love it and Want to see it in person!! You guys are so talented.
Wow. I'm totally impressed.
It's so awesome that you and Kylan take the time to create things that you want (like the iron wall decor, lamp...etc.)! You don't just go out and buy a $300 bassinet, you make it! I LOVE it and wish that I had one too! It is beautiful... great job! Wow!
Post a Comment