We did a lot of fun things for Kylan's birthday this year, including a BYU game, dinner with friends, lowering the suspension on the BMW, etc., but by far the best gift he got was from Lili. She LOVES her daddy and gave him something extra special for his birthday this year...
Happy Birthday Ky...We LOVE you!!!!
3 comments:
Hooray!!! I am so proud of her. You give her a big fat kiss from her aunty Julianne. What a perfect gift for Kylan.
OH MY GOSH!!! I was just laughing and crying at the same time!!! That cute voice! I just can't get over it.....
oh, and our Halloween was boring...
Cole and I seemed to have different opinions on how long it would take to put on a bald cap, put makeup on it, and make it not LOOK like a bald cap. The person that was right that it would take at least 2 hours will remain anonymous.... :)
needless to say, no go on the Halloween costume.
What a cute video!!! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment