This year Lili was invited to a Halloween party with some of the kids in our neighborhood. What a big girl! We had treats and played outside in the leaves since it was 75 degrees outside!
The fearsome Lundeen gang. Now this is the way to trick or treat!
The three pumpkins on the right are ours. Kylan worked some real magic this year using a drill, an apple corer and a saw.
Ward trunk or treat. We have some neighbors that really go over-the-top with every major and minor holiday and as you can see, Halloween is no exception! In case you can't tell...Ky and I are going to run with the bulls, and Lili is our little flamenco dancer!
13 comments:
You guys went all out too! How many costume changes was that for you?! It's really awesome how you guys all coordinated. By the way, those neighbors look pretty freaky?
Yeah, I'm glad I am not the only one who noticed that Lily had 16 different costumes! Wowsers!
uh, duh. What two year old DOESN'T wear 7 different halloween costumes if they can? Hey....they'll only fit her this year, right? Why not give them all a shot?
Killer boots man.
Very cute. I'm glad she got to use all those cute costumes!
LOVE all the costumes she wore :) She is one cute girl! I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween! And I can't believe Mike is already going on a mission - crazy!!
you guys look so cute! Yay for Lilli saying dada, that's so exciting!!!
Talk about perfect diction on her first word! She will be talking in paragraphs soon. By the way, I impulsively added to her costume collection for next year on Friday while shopping. So cute.... Thanks for sharing all the fun events I would otherwise miss. Love you all.
Lili looks so cute in all her costumes! I am with you- new party new costume! You and Kylan of course look awesome too!
Lili looks so cute in all of her costumes. I think it is so great that you had the whole family theme going on. Don't kids make the holidays so much more fun?
sooooo cute! the scooter team is my favorite!! that looks like so much fun!
I would have just died if I would have been at that shower. Seriously, it is just something I will never understand.
Glad I am not along on this one!
Check out all of your costumes! We are slackers and come up with one costume always last minute!
Post a Comment