He's officially a missionary now. My baby brother Mikey who I used to babysit and tease and call "the mutant". I am so proud of him and was happy to be there at the MTC to send him off. Good luck Mike, we can't wait to hear all of your adventures!
So cute! He looks like a real missionary, I can even kind of see the attempt to make a part in his hair. It will be fun to see how much she grows while he is gone and then they can do the same pose in 2 years!
3 comments:
So cute! He looks like a real missionary, I can even kind of see the attempt to make a part in his hair. It will be fun to see how much she grows while he is gone and then they can do the same pose in 2 years!
he looks so handsome!
I can't believe Michael is old enough to serve a mission! Way to go!
Post a Comment