Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Weekend

We just got back from a wonderful weekend in Phoenix celebrating the marriage of Kylan's sister Lindsey. The whole event was fantastic, the weather was perfect, the sealing was beautiful, and the reception was one of the best parties we've been to in a very long time! I stole these pictures from Whitney's blog because I forgot my camera...thanks Whit! I included photos of everyone so enjoy!








6 comments:

remi said...

cheater. You totally stole those. And you stole MY idea to steal the pictures! Thanks alot. Now I'm going to have to go and be original. :)

Jayson and Julianne said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love Ken's "new do" and that there is no picture of the groom :)

Kristin said...

How gorgeous! Love the colors. I'm so sad that we missed the reception at the same time that we missed seeing you guys in UT. What a total bummer. We're happy for Linds, though! Glad you guys had so much fun. :)

Michaelson Family said...

The pictures are beautiful! Looks like everyone had a great time. Congrats, Linds!

BrittWilk said...

is whitney an amazing photographer or does she have a fabulous camera or both? love the pics!

and it's totally okay that you forgot me! i knew you love me anyway. :) and thank you for putting a link to skinny bovine's kitchen on your blog! i'm glad you like it and appreciate the lundeen endorsement!! :)

Megan said...

I totally spaced that you were going to be here in October! I can't believe you've already come and gone! We'll be in town for 2 weeks in November, it'd be great to do lunch!