I can't wait till Kylan and I get to go on missions together, I want to go on at least three: service, proselyting, visitor's center/history! I forgot to bring my camera when he opened his call so I'll get some pictures of him when he gets set apart as an Elder on Sunday. Here are some pictures of his mission.
The Edmonton Temple.
The Edmonton mission starts in the south just north of Calgary Alberta (the pink province on the left) and goes all the way north to include the rest of the Alberta province and all the of Northwest Territories province (the purple province). The Northwest Territories reaches all the way up to the Arctic Circle and there is one branch that covers the whole province! I hope he gets to learn how to use a dog sled!
I just thought I'd throw this picture in there because I know that when he comes back from living in Canada for two years he's going to have some serious Canadian pride. My experience has been that Canadians are almost as proud to be Canadians as Texans are to be Texan.
4 comments:
It's true...Us Texans LOVE Texas!
That is so exciting for your brother.
Cool! I am so happy he has a temple. It has been the biggest blessing to be far from home but still have a temple. We just found out that Jayson's friend has a cousin in the same mission. He has been out for a few months. I am going to try and get his contact info to give to Mikey!
that's so exciting!! my little brother just left for Alaska a few months ago! it's so weird when little brothers go on missions, i still feel like he is 12:) he better get some warm coats!
That is so exciting! It is hard to believe that he is old enough to be a missionary. He will be a great one though! I hope all is well. Sounds like you've had a busy & fun summer!
Post a Comment