Sunday, July 20, 2008
Three's company? Yeah right.
It's become a fun tradition to take pictures just before dinner at Peohe's. There's this beautiful spot right below the patio where the Lundeens have been taking family pictures for the last couple of years. Ky and I have decided to continue that tradition so we can see how much our cute family grows each year, plus it's about the only time in the whole week when we have real clothes on and not just swimming suits!
The last morning we got dressed and were ready to leave about 20 minutes early so we decided to take one last trip down to the beach. Lili absolutely loved playing in the sand and water and we didn't want to waste a single minute of possible beach time. Plus, it just didn't feel right to come home from the beach without sand stuck everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You guys have been busy!!! Lili is getting so big.
We are headed to Bear Lake this weekend and it will be Makai's first time experiencing sand. Hopefully he likes it as much as Lili does.
That looks like such a fun trip! Dawson has yet to visit the ocean and I think its about time!
Lili is getting so big!! It looks like you guys had a total blast in Cali!! We hope to see you guys soon!
I love that you guys do family photos every year. Keep it up! Lili is getting so big & cute as a button! Sure miss you!
oh we are so excited to hear you are coming in october!! it will be fun to let the girls play together, this is such a fun age for play dates!
I just LOVE you! I wish I didn't miss you all so terribly! Hooray for Lake Powell (which we WILL be attending), and weddings! I can't wait to see all of Lili's new "tricks"! :)
cute pics and great idea to take a pic in the same place every year! love it! lili is getting so big!
Darling family pic! Looks like you had a great time. I think I could use a beach about now!
The trip looks like it went well. I love your brown hat that you have on in one of the pictures. I have been looking everywhere for a hat like that. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment