Monday, June 9, 2008

Wedding Weekend!

Kylan's sister Remi got married this weekend to Cole Stoneman. We love Cole and absolutely adore Remi, so we had an incredible weekend celebrating their marriage. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and had their reception at a friend's Deer Valley mansion. The whole weekend was perfect and we had a wonderful time doing all the wedding stuff as well as just hanging out together.
Introducing Cole and Remi Stoneman (this picture was taken at the party the night before so I guess they're not technically married...)



The view we woke up to the morning of the wedding...not what you expect when you plan a wedding in JUNE!!!


Relaxing in the hot tub...it's not exactly relaxing when you have two toddlers in there with you. Heron and Lili were splashing and jumping the whole time!




Lili was not happy about waiting half an hour for Remi to do her hair.




Martha Stewart...eat your heart out.




Oops, mom and dad forgot to bring a swimsuit for Lili! She loves to play dolphin with dad in the pool.

As you can see we had an amazing weekend. I've decided that weddings are almost as fun when they're not your own...anyone that's been in the wedding gown knows what I'm talking about.

Congrats Remi and Cole!

4 comments:

Adria said...

I love her pink jacket, so cute!! I really don't know what came over me with decided to take her binky's away....still not too sure how I feel about it! She seems to be doing better this week, which I am so glad for! Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend! Tell Remi congrats for us:)

Kristin said...

Yay!!! Congrats Remi!! She's going to start a blog and post all her wedding pictures, right?

Adorable hot tub pics. :)

Michaelson Family said...

Jen,
It looks like you guys had a blast at the wedding. Remi looked beautiful.
I saw your post about your new running gear. You should check out www.skirtsports.com. Every once in a while they have some pretty good sales. The skirts are so comfy to run in. Let me know how you like it...

Kiersten said...

You guys did such a great job decorating! It was great to visit with everyone, and it was so fun to see Remi so happy.