Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 25!

On Monday, June 2nd I turned 25! I had a really fun birthday complete with a family party Sunday at my parents, a birthday lunch with friends, a date with Kylan and Cade, a delicious homemade ice cream cake, and lots of great presents. Some of the best presents were tickets to Stadium of Fire to watch the Blue Man Group and Miley Cyrus perform, new running gear including some amazing new shoes, and best of al....a new running partner! As part of my birthday Kylan promised to train with me for the half marathon in August! I am so happy to have his support and company on such a challenging goal! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best and I love you!

3 comments:

Adria said...

Happy Birthday, glad you hear you had a good one! Lili is getting so big and so adorable!!

Keisel Family said...

Sorry I didn't call, but I was thinking of your June birthday. We should get together sometime to celebrate it. If not, we can call Mel's BBQ a birthday bash for you as well.

Happy Birthday!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun day :)