Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Boy Bills

Kylan's youngest sister Whitney had a baby boy on Wednesday afternoon. We haven't heard much from them, but everyone seems to be doing really well and they've sent a couple of pictures of him. He's absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to meet him in a couple of weeks in San Diego! Congratulations Kevin and Whit, we love you and are so happy for you!

2 comments:

Tecia said...

Yay! Congratulations to Whitney and Kevin! What a handsome little guy! And congrats to Remi and COle...their wedding pics are beautiful! I feel so bad we missed all the family in town...I would have loved to babysit the little ones during the sealing. Do you have Whitney and Remi's email addresses? Would you ask them if I can be added to read their blogs...I can add them as readers to mine as well. Thanks for keeping us posted on what's going on in the famiy, Jen. I love keeping up with things on your blog. Your little Lili is growing up into such a beuatiful girl! Her smile is AMAZING! Not that it's any surprise b/c you and Kylan have amazing smiles as well. Hope you're having a fun summer!

Kylan said...

Remi's email is remilundeen@gmail.com and kjbills@msn.com for Whitney. Thanks for checking our blog, it's such a fun way to stay in touch!