


Even though she just has a tiny plastic tub in the shower, Lili loves to take baths! No matter how tired or cranky she is all you have to do is put her in the tub and you get a whole new baby! Kylan's mom came up to Utah for a few days just after New Year's and got these cute shots of Lili in her little tub.
6 comments:
What is it with babies and bath time? They just love it!! Her eyes are SOO blue, it's crazy beautiful!
Miss you Jen.
She is so cute! Dawson loves his bath time too. He gets so mad when it is time to get out. I have to drain all the water out and wait for him to get cold enought to want to get out. He would hang out in there all day!
She is so darling!! What is she in?
Hey... You've been tagged. Check out my blog!
Hi Jen! Lili is so cute! It was fun playing with her at the salon. I always look forward to our little visits. I hope you have a great week.
shawmoments.blogspot.com
So Cute!
See you Sunday.
Post a Comment