Lili wasn't sure about sledding down the hill so we compromised and I got to play sled-dog! I pulled her around the bottom of the hill while we observed the wild speed demons. I'm not sure if she loved it...It could have been the bright sun in her eyes, the cold air, or the seven layers of clothing that inhibited all movement! She was a good match for Ralphie!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Sledding for New Years!!!
New Year's Eve is possibly the worst holiday ever. You stay up later than you like and is always anti-climatic...I guess it might be better when enjoyed in a drunken stuper? In order to combat the boring nature of this holiday we all decided to go sledding, hoping that some sunshine and cold air would invigorate us enough to stay up for the next 10 hours straight. We ended up having a great time and enjoyed some spectacular crashes!

Lili wasn't sure about sledding down the hill so we compromised and I got to play sled-dog! I pulled her around the bottom of the hill while we observed the wild speed demons. I'm not sure if she loved it...It could have been the bright sun in her eyes, the cold air, or the seven layers of clothing that inhibited all movement! She was a good match for Ralphie!
Lili wasn't sure about sledding down the hill so we compromised and I got to play sled-dog! I pulled her around the bottom of the hill while we observed the wild speed demons. I'm not sure if she loved it...It could have been the bright sun in her eyes, the cold air, or the seven layers of clothing that inhibited all movement! She was a good match for Ralphie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year! It was so fun to see you guys over the holidays. I could get use to you living up here. :) Lili is so cute!
Post a Comment