In addition to the new tricks she learned over the break, she got to taste many new things as well. Some of these things include: fudge, molasses cookies, cream-cheese jello, etc. Kylan and I have tried really hard to teach her to like good fruits and vegetables and limit the sugary treats so she can develop a taste for good food while we have a little bit of control over what she eats. All this hard work went down the toilet and by the last day of the vacation all she wanted to eat was chocolate muffins and pink jello! I guess it's back to work now that we're at home!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Learning Naughty Tricks at Grandmas...
So I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but Lili learned quite a few new tricks in the 10 days we spent with my family, some of which are a little bit naughty! She learned how to do "bones", "high fives", "fold your arms" and "stick out your tongue". Although sticking your tongue out is usually a mean gesture, it's just so darn cute when she does it that I'm afraid we're encouraging her into a bad habit! My brother Jason has made it quite clear that he wants to be the uncle that teaches Lili all the naughty tricks so he's taking credit for teaching her to stick out her tongue...just wait till he has kids, I've got a few tricks up my sleeves to get him back!

In addition to the new tricks she learned over the break, she got to taste many new things as well. Some of these things include: fudge, molasses cookies, cream-cheese jello, etc. Kylan and I have tried really hard to teach her to like good fruits and vegetables and limit the sugary treats so she can develop a taste for good food while we have a little bit of control over what she eats. All this hard work went down the toilet and by the last day of the vacation all she wanted to eat was chocolate muffins and pink jello! I guess it's back to work now that we're at home!
In addition to the new tricks she learned over the break, she got to taste many new things as well. Some of these things include: fudge, molasses cookies, cream-cheese jello, etc. Kylan and I have tried really hard to teach her to like good fruits and vegetables and limit the sugary treats so she can develop a taste for good food while we have a little bit of control over what she eats. All this hard work went down the toilet and by the last day of the vacation all she wanted to eat was chocolate muffins and pink jello! I guess it's back to work now that we're at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her laugh! She is just the cutest thing!! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!
AH! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am sick that I cane back to Texas without having a good lunch date with you! :( I'm so sorry for being the crappiest friend ever. Love you Jen. Lilli just keeps getting cuter, it's incredible.
Post a Comment