Happy Thanksgiving! Kylan and I were lucky enough to be included on the Lundeen Family Thanksgiving Extravaganza in Newport Beach, CA. It was beautiful there and we had an amazing time playing on the beach, going for kayak rides in the bay, riding bikes around Balboa Island and of course eating lots of delicious food!
5 comments:
Don't be mad!!! I actually forgot that I had one until Julianne texted me the other day! Ellwood talked me into doing one and I spent a minute setting it up and then forgot about it! As you can see I haven't done much with it...it's hard when ALL my family and friends are here local and they know everything about me.
It looks like you guys had fun! Are you coming to AZ for Christmas?
Jen, great slide show! It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The pictures are really beautiful.
Want to let you know we got accepted to the dental school in Glendale. Looks like we'll be moving down there next August. Lucky for us, we'll get to keep in touch with you guys when you come down to visit family.
I love the slide show!! It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving :)
Cute! I am so proud of you for figuring out the slide show- it looks great.
Post a Comment