Friday, December 7, 2007

SNOW!

"Grandpa Howdy"

Jen and I spent last weekend in Richfield, UT visiting her grandparents. To our surprise, it snowed just about as much in Richfield as it did in northern Utah. I had been wanting to build a snowman for a few years, but usually found myself without enough time or snow to make it happen. This year, I built my very first snowman. Thanks to Jen, a seasoned pro at snow shaping, I was able to enjoy some company and coaching out in the cold. As I ran inside to coerce all in the house to come and enjoy our masterpiece, I was met at the door by Grandpa Howdy with a smile on his face and a cowboy hat in his hand. I think it made the perfect winter accessory for we are calling "Howdy the snowman".

4 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

That's an awesome snowman! I wish my first snowman looked as good as Howdy!

Michaelson Family said...

Kylan!

Hey it's your cousin, Ashley. Love your blog. Looks like everything is going well for you two.
Lili is adorable!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Hey seriously Jen. Are you anti-Covie? Hope not. Peace.

The Hunter Family said...

Kylan, this is Nick Hunter. Ran into your blog through Mark's. Good get an update. I love the snow, but I'm no good at building a snow man, Howdy looks like a snow man model. Good to find your blog.