Monday, May 28, 2012

The Party!

Our sweet little Serelle turned three and wanted a Strawberry Shortcake party. 
Just look at that face, how was I supposed to say anything but yes?!?! (I think we're in trouble!)
Serelle enjoyed 100% undivided attention from our wonderful friend Meghan while Kylan and I were trying to finish the final touches for the party. What a lucky girl - and what a great friend!
 Serelle is one lucky girl to have friends and cousins at her party! She just loves her Satchel-Man!
A pinata is the perfect birthday activity. 
Treats, entertainment, and party favor - all in one.
We did learn that 2-3 year olds aren't quite ready for pinatas, but the big siblings were happy to take care of business.
 Lili loves a good party. The first she hears of one and out comes the party dress. Every time it is the black and purple dress with the black headband and the silver sparkly shoes. She really knows how to dress for the occasion!
 A fun surprise to have Lindsey and Castle come for the weekend, how lucky to have extra cousins at the party!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Serelle, thanks for giving us an excuse for such a fun party!

2 comments:

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Aw! That looks like such a fun party! I didn't even know it was her birthday! Happy belated bday, Serelle!

Sara said...

I can't believe she's 3! What beautiful girls you have. And that totally cracks me up about Lili's "party dress." Love it!