Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sea World!!!

The whole crew ready for a day at Sea World! This is the first time Kylan and I have taken the girls to a big theme park and we were a little wary of what to expect - tired kids, whining for endless toys and treats, long lines, etc...we should have known better. We have the sweetest little girls in the world!
 A huge thank you to Mimi and Poppi for sponsoring our trip to Sea World. What an amazing gift and memory that we will enjoy for a long, long time. We sure love you guys!


Although we were able to see a lot of amazing animal life, exhibits and merchandise, hands down the best part about Sea World were the shows. We did them all. Shamu, the dolphins and birds, and the seals. Only downside was that we sat in the "splash zone" at every single show and never even felt a sprinkle!






I am so glad that our first experience at one of these mega parks was with the entire extended family. It was such a fun day and made far better by the fact that we were there with our big crazy family, including Chuck and Katie in their wheelchairs!

Mother/Daughter killer whale duo. Maybe Lili and I should take up synchronized swimming?

  
The whole group waiting anxiously for the Shamu show to begin...and besides the cheesy environmental schpeel, it did not disappoint!  The things they can train those animals to do is truly amazing!


 All in all our Sea World day was a huge success. I think we're ready to take on Disneyland now!
Thanks again to Mimi and Poppi for making this fun day a reality!


2 comments:

reality is said...

did I somehow miss Michael?! where is that kid?

Jayson and Julianne said...

I can't believe how big our family is. It was so fun to have everyone all together. We love and miss you guys. Can't wait for Andrew's farewell (not to say goodbye to him, but to see everyone) :)