Our last morning at the beach was a little cool. It was overcast and breezy and Serelle and I pretty much had the same idea of what we should be doing...
Lili, on the other hand, was completely undeterred by the cool air. She could run from waves for days. Especially when she has her uncles there to run with her!
Still grumpy that it's cold.
When the rest of the sleepy heads joined us, Kylan decided to get the girls going on a sand castle.
Lili, Serelle and Savannah were making great progress until Kylan discovered an even better activity...
Burying Uncle Andrew!
| You may notice Eloise on the towels and not on the sand! |
Andrew would receive his mission call to Panama City Panama just days after this trip. I think maybe his anticipation of not seeing these sweet nieces for two whole years make him a little more willing to let them bury him in sand and sit right on top of him!
We sure love Uncle Andrew and are already singing "I hope they call me on a mission to Panama, when I have grown up like Uncle Andrew..."
1 comment:
I am so glad that Kylan is such a fun uncle for these little girlies!
Post a Comment