Monday, August 15, 2011

what we've been up to...









...well what Kylan has been up to while I take the girls to the pool!

Nothing beats a cold drink when you've been outside in 100+ temperature sanding wood all day long! Lot's of trips to QT, lots of popsicles, lots of water bottles, and a couple of Jamba Juices made it possible!

Kylan's best helper was Lili. She has been so excited for her new bunk beds that she was happy to stand outside and help her daddy with the tools to build the bunk beds.


The finished product!

I am so proud of Kylan for seeing this picture and deciding that he was going to build the bed for his two sweet girls.
Now, I can't wait to see it in our new little house...four days and counting!


Next, he built this to go in front of the couch...(Nelson Platform bench for any of you design lovers out there)


...finally, he built this with his dad and brother out of a 100 year old door from his great grandfather's mercantile in St. Johns Arizona. The glass inlays will be coming soon.
Nice job Ky!


8 comments:

Jayson and Julianne said...

Amazing!

mrs. timberlake said...

Um, Tony switched the lock on the girls' bedroom last night. so, um.... i can totally relate with having such a handy husband.






n o t

Michaelson Family said...

Seriously?! These are amazing. Great job Ky!

Jason said...

Kylan those pieces are all AMAZING!

remi said...

holy. bajoly.

I've seen them in person and those pictures STILL take my breath away.

seriously so beautiful.

The Skeehan Family said...

one word.

WOW.

I know you described them, but these are incredible! I have no idea how he even figured out how to do all that. WOW.

Now I want to see the chandelier! :)
Hope the drive went well!

RaCHeL said...

Wow! He is very talented indeed. All of the projects turned out great. I can't wait to see pics of your new place. :)

Colette said...

that is so amazing! Good work Kylan, all beautiful pieces!