Serelle Lundeen
4.14.2009
4.14.2009
This little munchkin in such a joy! She makes us laugh everyday with her incessant chatting and singing, the way she copies everything her big sister Lili does, and the way she runs around naked when you're trying to change her diaper yelling "hubba, hubba"! We love the way she yells "mine" and somehow turns it into a funny game, the way she holds her new Rapunzel towel "like a baby", and the way she makes her monster growl while she's chasing her daddy.
When all else fails...just put Tangled on and see the children stop and hold still for a few minutes! Notice poor Jordan's black eye in the background!
4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday! What a fun night. Kylan, I am quite impressed by your cupcake making/decorating skills. They looked like they were straight out of a magazine.
I love all the kids snuggled close to watch Tangled. So cute. We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon. (pencil in May 15th)
I want to come to one of your girls' birthday parties so bad, you do such an amazing job Jen!
and could serelle look any more like Kylan in that second picture?
I miss that little Relly Belly! So I normally think she is just a mini Jen but in the second picture I had flash backs to Kylan in his football jersey and cowboy boots! Do you see it??
Looks like so much fun! We'll have a second round when you guys are here tomorrow!! I'M so glad you avoided any birthday party-hat injuries this year, but sad to hear about poor Jordan's black eye at the party. Tangled saved the day!
Post a Comment