While I had the chance to spend the night in Park City with some girlfriends (don't ask me how we failed to take a single picture...), Kylan and the girls had some serious fun! I'm not sure if they were trying to make me jealous on purpose, but they sure made me miss them and want to be there to party too!
First step of the weekend was a movie date. Complete with "movie theater" popcorn and Sprite - the best way to enjoy the show! Megamind was a hit for the first 2/3 and then the novelty of the popcorn started to wear off...
The second step was a hot tub date at the Mattinglys - I really missed this part!
Next step...skiing at Sundance! These girls are so lucky to have a daddy that loves to do fun things with them. Movies, hot tubs, skiing...what a weekend!
Kylan texted this picture to me of the three skiiers warming up by the fire and I almost got in the car and drove straight down to Sundance. I just love this little family so much!
(and then I remembered that it was Gap's Give and Get weekend so everything was an additional 30% off...so we continued to enjoy the shopping!)
Ky, thanks for being such a fun dad. Although I wish I could have been with you for such a fun weekend, the memories that these sweet girls will have of their dad taking such good care of them is priceless.
(and then I remembered that it was Gap's Give and Get weekend so everything was an additional 30% off...so we continued to enjoy the shopping!)
Ky, thanks for being such a fun dad. Although I wish I could have been with you for such a fun weekend, the memories that these sweet girls will have of their dad taking such good care of them is priceless.
3 comments:
Looks like it was a successful weekend for all. You getting in some girl time (and coupon shopping- I'm jealous my 30% didn't go as far as yours at the outlets) and Kylan getting in some daddy daughter time. He is a brave man to do a movie and skiing by himself- Bravo Kylan!
jen! how are you? glad you got to have a fun little gno. thanks for your cute comments on the blog. it was so great to hear from you! i'm sad i didn't get to see you over christmas. so exciting about stanford. you guys are the most beautiful couple i know and the smartest too?! very impressive :) i love that area of cali. a dream. can't wait to read all about it! see you soon hopefully. it's about time.
um, didn't get an invite.
and ps. (kylan) don't you even know how to spell weiner? I clearly said weener.
duh.
Post a Comment