Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point

Lili loves to be the big cousin and was SO excited that aunt Courtney let her have a turn holding baby Eloise.
Sweet Lili is the oldest cousin on the Hawks side, and although there aren't any cousins her age, she is so sweet to all the little girls. I sure love this girl!

shark attack
It was also Uncle Mikey's spring break at USU, so he got to come to the dino museum with us!
Uncle Mikey is the best, lots of fun playing whenever he's with us.

Uncle Mikey and Serelle's dinosaur faces...after Mikey scared Serelle with the "build-you-own-dinosaur" heads, he had to spend some time making it up to her. It didn't take very long!
The Living Planet Aquarium

My girls are both a little nervous around real animals - petting zoos are not our favorite - but they both LOVE to see the fish!
Thanks for such a fun outing...we love our families!!!
2 comments:
is that lili covering her eyes? I'm with you on that one lili. sharks? no thank you.
Looks so fun! Cutest little cousins. I can't believe how many girls. I love it!
Post a Comment