Thursday, March 10, 2011

Warren Miller watch out



















Our last winter in Utah!


Lili and Serelle both had a great introduction to skiing yesterday. We kind of just planned on a short experience...but were pleasantly surprised when Lili absolutely LOVED it!




















Serelle...well, she gave it a shot. "No like it, no like it!" was the only thing we could recognize her saying after her first run. (so here's to next year?)



There's just nothing better than a squeal like that, right? A complete success.

5 comments:

Colette said...

Love it! Sounds like a good time

remi said...

ky- sweet boots.

jen- great job of video-ing these precious moments.

serelle- I'm 99% sure I have a picture EXACTLY like that when I was little, pink outfit and all. except I think there was a yellow circle in the snow beneath me in mine....

Lili- rock on.

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh! Both girls are amazing. i can't believe serelle is skiing and she isn't even 2! i love Lily's squeal; so fun!! I feel that same way when i snowboard sometimes.
That is awesome that you were able to get some ski time in before the snow starts to melt! precious photos!

The Skeehan Family said...

we had SUCH a great time spending the day with you! Thanks for a great great idea. I finally updated my blog and there are two cute pictures there of you and Serelle and Kylan and Lili... I think you'll like them :)

Can't wait to play with you during summer!

Kim said...

Jen.. just catching up on your blog. I can't believe how tiny Serelle is on those ski's. She is so cute.

Thanks for the congrats on Chicago. Congrats to you guys and Stanford! That is amazing! I love Palo Alto. Such a fun little city. Good luck with the move and everything!