I would be lying if I didn't admit that the number one reason our two little helpers are always so willing to participate with baking projects is "having a taste"!
For Christmas Mimi-Rhino (Lili's way of distinguishing which Mimi) gave the girls their very own aprons with their names embroidered on them. The girls LOVE this gift and are more anxious than ever to help with baking projects so they can wear the aprons (and sneak tastes)
Along with the aprons, Lili received a little star-shaped pocket pie mold. Kylan decided to have a baking day with the girls and give the pie molds a test run. The girls had a great time helping, and when I asked Serelle what she was doing she would very enthusiastically reply "a pie!"
Our delicious and darling, star-shaped apple pies!
Thanks for the fun project Mimi Rhino!
Thanks for taking the time to bake with your girls Ky, we sure love you!
Thanks for the fun project Mimi Rhino!
Thanks for taking the time to bake with your girls Ky, we sure love you!
3 comments:
Lili, Serelle, hear you me.
You think I'm gonna go down without a fight to get more licks than you when we make cookies this summer?
forget about it.
those look yummy! love Kylan's apron!
I'm not sure whose apron is better, Kylan or the girls'!! :)
Post a Comment