Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stanford Graduate School of Business

We're in and we're moving to Palo Alto!!!!!

summer 2011

9 comments:

Kristin said...

That's an hour away from where I grew up (Atwater, Ca). I'd give my left foot to live in cali again. Love it.

Whitney or Kevin said...

Woo Hoo! We can't wait!

Whitney or Kevin said...

Isn't that the hardest business school in the country to get into? Just checking...

BrittWilk said...

AWESOME! congrats! i know you guys worked hard to make it happen. :)

remi said...

I read in a magazine that all the schools out east are made up of students who were rejected from Stanford.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am really proud of you Ky and excited for the family! You are going to love it! - Lindsey

Megan said...

Wow! that is great news! congrats for you you guys. you will be close to me! I just moved to Sacramento California. (I've been here about a week) Palo alto is pretty close. chad goes down there for work alot. I was just talking to keisha about meeting up. maybe we all could one day! good luck with your move!

The Skeehan Family said...

I am absolutely and completely in awe. Ironman AND Stanford??? Both are PHENOMENAL {ps, I also heard that Harvard is made up of albino stuckups who couldn't make it out west}!!! Wow. Why didn't we just have a little Kylan story time during the Christmas party??? Holy moley, you guys have to be proud of everything you have accomplished together. Way to go Kylan.

Wow. I can't say it enough.

PS... we are going to be there March 4th-12th... any chance we can find some time to get together and I can hear more about these adventures firsthand??? :)

Kacey said...

Congrats on getting in to Stanford! When are you moving? Are you going to Dani's wedding? Just wondering when we might get to see you guys. I loved seeing your Costa Rica pictures. . .makes me want to go back so bad!