Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting Ready

We're trying to get ready for summer and (hopefully) will spend many hours in the water at the pool, the lake, and the beach! I think we're getting there!





Lili



Serelle

5 comments:

Adria said...

That is awesome!! Brock starts next week and I am N-E-R-V-O-U-S!

elise said...

Wow, good job girls. I am so proud of you both!!!! The teacher looks great.

remi said...

that teacher is so gentle....I want to go swimming with her.

Michaelson Family said...

That is so impressive. Love your water babies!

Whitney or Kevin said...

That is so great. I remember how mad I was to go to swim camps all summer but now that I just got back from girls camp and see how many people don't know how to swim well I'm so glad she forced me. I'm so proud of Lili! She is a real swimmer now!