This post is almost a month late, but it should be well worth the wait! My sister Julianne and her darling baby Savannah came to Utah for a girls weekend with the Clark family. When we found out that they would be here we decided that would be the perfect time to throw a baby shower for our sweet sister-in-law who is expecting a girl any day now! (that's right we are 4 for 4 girls in the Hawks family grandchildren pool!) We had a blast planning the shower and it turned out to be a really fun party. Thanks to everyone for coming and thanks to Courtney for letting us help you celebrate the greatly anticipated arrival of Baby Girl Hawks!
The rest of the pictures are details and candids of the shower, photographs thanks to my brother Jason, an aspiring photographer!

Courtney's youngest sister Sabrina was so sweet to Lili and Lili just latched right on to her, they were BFF's the whole night!




4 comments:
What a fun shower! Those cupcakes sure look cute & yummy! I can't believe there are still no boy babies. I guess that means you need to have another ;)
Hi Jen! You are a beautiful mom of two. I was thinking about you the other day wishing I could call you and just talk. I don't have your number anymore, could I have it? Your family looks so happy!
how fun! courtney looks so great. and I just can't get over the fact that in all these pictures Lills looks like a little woman. No more baby lili. My heart might be breaking a little.
what beautiful pictures! And I think we went on the same site and saw the same cupcakes because I so copied that look earlier (although you may be so good you came up with it all on your own... really wouldn't put it past you!)
looks like it was a great get together. nicely done!
hey, are you up in st. john's for the 24th this year???
Post a Comment