Thanks for sharing Satchel! We love our little Relly Belly Bug!
All set for the trick-or-treating. She fully understood the concept this year that she got to walk up to the door, hold out her basket and people would just give her candy. What she didn't understand was why she couldn't eat it all that night? Thanks to Mimi Lundeen for the costume!
Our creeping caterpillar. Poor baby couldn't see a thing all night long...at least she was warm!
Go fish. Of all the fun activities at our ward carnival and party with friends, this was the ONLY activity she was interested in. And she loved it! Didn't want to share, but did.
8 comments:
that is exactly what Satchel looked like last halloween! Poor babies. We really go to extremes for halloween costumes don't we? They just look so cute.
cute!! i can't believe how big lili is getting:) you guys sure make beautiful babies!
Fishing was my number one favorite activity when I was little attending the ward bazaars. Only really old people will know what that is. Anyway, I think it was the most fun. Thanks for sharing photos of the cutest girls ever. Lili looked pretty pleased.
Your kids are adorable!
are you kidding me????
can lili's faces get any more animated?
Can anyone else on the planet get away with that outfit besides lili?
Is Serelle giving the camera a one-up?
Raise your hand if "Relly Belly Bug" made you laugh your head off.
such cute kiddos!! i love their costumes!
thanks kylan for the comment on dish delish!
i would love to hear some of your fave recipes sometime!:)
Did you tell Lili to stand like that? I'm assuming not and that she's an absolute natural.
cute kids! Sounds like they had a great time! I love it when wards do fun things like that for kids. They are darling!
p.s. I love the staring contest face! too cute :)
Post a Comment