Friday, November 13, 2009

Together



Just couldn't be any happier right now.

14 comments:

Jayson and Julianne said...

I know I already emailed you- but these pictures are truly beautiful! You all look so happy and I can't wait to see the rest.

Adria said...

LOVE these! you guys have such a beautiful family. i can't believe how big your girls are getting:) hope you are doing well.

Kiersten said...

What a beautiful family! I love the pictures.

janessa gibson said...

LOVE the pictures! Cute little girls!

remi said...

I'm calling you in two seconds. I can't stop staring.

BrittWilk said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! you guys really make a beautiful family. the pictures are fabulous. love them!

Whitney or Kevin said...

Did you get the same photographer as this season's J Crew catalog? They are the best family photos I've ever seen. Can we copy you and get some the next time we are in town?

Favorite parts-
First, you and Jen looking all J. Crew model on me. Seriously.
Second, Lili's model pose laughing looking off to the side.
Third, Serelle's Skirt??!! With headband! Her face in both shots are absolutely stunning.

My favorite is the top picture. But I like Serelle the best in the second one. Her little face is so precious. Can I buy one?

Keisel Family said...

Hey who took your pics? They look really good. And, where did you find the adorable tutu? I am looking for one right now for Sadie's 6th month pictures. Let me know. Cute family.

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

What more can we say-picture perfect! I love all the colors you guys blended-a work of art!

elise said...

You guys look darn good! Cutest kids ever, but of course they take after Mom and Dad. Are the photos available to view on Skye's website?

Michaelson Family said...

Oh seriously! These are just breathtaking. Love them! They are just....perfect.

Krista said...

Ya'll belong on a magazine cover!
LOVE the colors.
LOVE the cutie kiddos.
what an adorable little family!!! :)

WareHouse said...

Darling pictures! I would also like to know who did them! Such a cure little fam!

remi said...

I want more!