The other day we had Sunday dinner at my parent's house and my grandparents came up from Richfield. We don't get to see them as often as we'd like to, but this time that didn't stop Lili from becoming best friends with Grandpa Howdy. She became the boss very quickly and he was such a good sport to play along with her. They had all kinds of adventures.
Lili loves to play a game where you fall asleep, then it's morning, then you eat breakfast, then it all starts over again. Here they are in the falling asleep stage of the game. I think this was about the twenty-seventh time they'd played it!
Her other favorite thing to do at my parent's house is to play ping pong. She's got a killer backhand.
It's hilarious.
Thanks to Grandpa Howdy for spending so much time with Lili. We love you!
4 comments:
Lili is just the cutest kid ever. I'm glad she has a chance to have a relationship with her great grandfather. She will love those photos later in life.
Such sweet pictures! Looks like they both had fun.
P.S. It is good to see that Lili has both sides of the family wrapped around her little finger. I already knew she could get all of the Lundeen crew to do just about anything she wanted.
that's it. I'm absolutely obsessed with that girl. I can't help myself.
Post a Comment