Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blessings



Serelle Lundeen. Blessed Sunday July 5, 2009. Kylan gave the most beautiful blessing and we feel so grateful to have Serelle in our family. She is a treasure and adds so much happiness to our little family.


Sunday afternoon at Bridal Veil Falls. Not pictured, the 5oo other people enjoying the falls!


The Lundeen family. At least Ky and Lili are looking at the same camera! I had the crazy idea that I wanted to make 4th of July dresses for the girls about 1 week before the 4th. Needless to say, Ky stayed up past midnight helping me finish these little beauties. What a lifesaver! Next year, I'm not allowed to make holiday outfits unless they are finished at least a month before the holiday!


Enjoying the Provo parade. Lili loved the snappers. Serelle hated the loud noise.




Lili riding her scooter in the "cul-de-sac-of-fire". She didn't want to throw the candy, she just wanted to keep it all for herself!

We love the 4th and the chance to celebrate this country.

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.
I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.
~Abraham Lincoln

5 comments:

Kristin said...

The dresses are adorable! Totally worth all the work you put in. Good job.

jenn said...

What a beautiful family. I love my boys so much, but man your girls remind me that I need a girl too. Those dresses are just too dang cute.

remi said...

I must have looked at your camera five million times in San Diego and didn't see any of these pictures! Maybe I was worried it would turn into another Whit/Kev rexburg moment......

Jayson and Julianne said...

Serelle looks so darling in her blessing dress. I love those smiles! The dresses are darling as well. You are amazing. I can't wait to see you in 1 month!!!

elise said...

The "cul-de-sac-of-fire" is such a cute idea and Lili looks so cute. She would have loved it in St. Johns this year for the 24th celebration. They threw an excess of candy and the kids had so much fun. The fire truck blasted lots of water into the air to coool everyone down. Thanks for the photos of Serelle's blessing, she looks beautiful, sorry we couldn't be there.