Sunday, July 26, 2009

San Diego

One of the best vacations ever.

One of the worst drives ever.



Rhino and the girls relaxing on the beach. Ken is the source of all kinds of new and exciting toys. Every year it's something different. The love trike, the kite board, this year...the paddle board. I'm sure I'll never be brave enough to take it out through the surf, but it was great on the bay!


One of the many advantages of growing up with a dad like Ken Lundeen is that you grow up always trying new things. The result is a family of freakishly talented children in a variety of extreme sports. I still have a lot to learn, but thanks to Kylan someday I will be able to windsurf, skim board, paddle surf, etc....


Lili LOVED the waves. She would stand in front of them and count then race towards them as they rolled out, then when they started back in she would turn around, squeal at the top of her lungs, and race back to safety. It was adorable. She could have done it all day long.


Satchel seemed especially interested in Serelle this trip. She got lots of kisses from him.

Thanks Ken and Elise for such an incredible family vacation, we're already looking forward to next year.

(and saving so we don't have to drive!)

3 comments:

Adria said...

how fun!! Jen, I can't believe you look that fabulous after just having a baby. Jealous.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Looks like a blast! Jen you look amazing!

BrittWilk said...

looks like fun! but wait, i seem to remember a family pic in a particular spot in SD. is that somewhere else?