Show off! Thanks for posting the video, I didn't get to see it at the lake. I'm glad Kylan got his athletic ability from his dad.(Too bad I am injured from just trying to get up on the wake board). Thanks for such a fun trip and great time with the beautiful grandchildren.
Sweet tantrum! Looks like you guys had a blast. Wow, Jen... you look amazing! We need to hang out soon... it's been what? A year? Pah-the-tic. Lame. Blah. I think the boys need to arrange a family play date that's loooong overdue. :)
4 comments:
Show off! Thanks for posting the video, I didn't get to see it at the lake. I'm glad Kylan got his athletic ability from his dad.(Too bad I am injured from just trying to get up on the wake board). Thanks for such a fun trip and great time with the beautiful grandchildren.
That's awesome! I just have to say that watching that & seeing your pics of Powell are making me very home sick. I miss that place like crazy!
Sweet tantrum! Looks like you guys had a blast. Wow, Jen... you look amazing! We need to hang out soon... it's been what? A year? Pah-the-tic. Lame. Blah. I think the boys need to arrange a family play date that's loooong overdue. :)
Awesome! I'm going to watch the replay and take some notes. maybe i'll throw a flip next time. NOT!
Nice work Ky! it was fun seeing it in person!
Post a Comment