Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lake Powell 2009





Thanks Whitney for the beautiful photos!


My birthday fiesta! The Lundeen's always take such good care of me when my birthday falls on this Lake Powell trip. This year we had a fiesta, complete with sombreros, a sassy bikini top, and a pinata!


This is how just about every boat trip ended...


We discovered that Liliahna is very brave. Her favorite parts of the trip were riding the jetskis and tubing. The tube ride was almost too scary for me, but Lili loved every second of it!


Liliahna showing us her "cool dude" peace sign.

What a great trip, thanks Lundeens!

5 comments:

Whitney or Kevin said...

What a great trip! The video of the flip, by-the-way, is great Jen! I feel really bad now that I didn't get one of Kevin. :( Lili and Serelle are so cute and Satchel had such a good time with them. We are so glad you all got to come for the whole week!

Kylan- your eyes look really far apart. Trust me, it's a compliment.

Whitney or Kevin said...

To Lili: Goodness girl, you huge.

To Serelle: I like em big, I like em chunky.
I like em rooound. And somin' somin'.

Leah and Mike said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Jen!!

remi said...

Lili is just too cute. I love how animated she is.

I might really like that she says my name too. Don't be jealous family, when she likes you as much as she likes me, she'll learn your name too.

Kacey said...

What a beautiful place! I haven't been to Lake Powell since our Hawks family reunion there when I was like 6 or so. I spent the whole time hiding on the boat because Brittney had the flu and I was afraid of her throwing up. I should really go there again and try to enjoy myself more!