She is a doll! I just love her smiley pictures. Congrats again!
wow!!! what an absolutely beautiful baby. seriously jen, she is LOVELY. congratulations again!!!!!!!
she is SO beautiful!! you guys make the cutest girls:)
She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! Are you going to be in town the next couple weeks? I come home on Friday!
aha! So now Lili learned she can't pick HER lip and has turned to serelle! she's a smart little cookie, that one.she's so beautiful, and so big!can't wait to see you.
She has changed so much since Powell. I can't believe it. She isn't a newborn anymore! She's alert and smiling and so tan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is a doll! I just love her smiley pictures. Congrats again!
wow!!! what an absolutely beautiful baby. seriously jen, she is LOVELY. congratulations again!!!!!!!
she is SO beautiful!! you guys make the cutest girls:)
She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! Are you going to be in town the next couple weeks? I come home on Friday!
aha! So now Lili learned she can't pick HER lip and has turned to serelle! she's a smart little cookie, that one.
she's so beautiful, and so big!
can't wait to see you.
She has changed so much since Powell. I can't believe it. She isn't a newborn anymore! She's alert and smiling and so tan!
Post a Comment