I knew when I married Kylan that he was going to be a great dad. He was fun and enthusiastic, playful and thoughtful, and especially good at loving. However, I am surprised and impressed every day by what an incredible dad he is to our two sweet girls; how good he is to teach, love and play with them. I hope they always know how lucky they are!
Liliahna adores her dad. She loves to play chase and hide and seek and blocks and tea party and baby doll and dancing (basically everything!) with him. Lately he's started to teach her how to play catch and how to kick the ball, what a lucky girl to have a dad that teaches her new things. The best part of our day is when Kylan comes home and Lili drops whatever she is doing and runs to the door yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"
Somehow Kylan is always able to get the best smiles out of Serelle. I guess it's a sign that we have another little Daddy's girl on our hands!
We love you Kylan and are so lucky to have you in our family. Thank you for all you do to make our family the biggest dream come true I've ever heard of!
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that first picture with serelle even smiling!
What a sweet post jen.
You're a pretty great mom too. I've got proof.
what a sweet post! you have such a beautiful famiy:)
Cute Post!
It was so great to see you and your darling girls and Julianne. I would love those pictures, thanks so much.
emmiebecker@gmail.com
What a great tribute to your husband - it sounds like he is a great dad. It makes such a difference to have a wonderful husband and father. I'm glad you are so happy! (Your daughters are adorable by the way!)
Post a Comment