Well it started a couple of weeks ago, but yesterday and today have made it feel like spring has officially sprung. (sorry, I couldn't help it!) Lili has discovered that she absolutely loves to play outside. She would be happy playing on the trampoline, swinging on the swings, going down slides and just wandering through the yard looking at rocks, leaves, etc. for hours! Yesterday after church and a nap we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. Four hours later we had one dirty, happy baby! I've included a video of one of Lili's favorite games to play outside.
2 comments:
i love her laugh!! that things looks like so much fun. what is it?
Actually, I have no idea what it is called. Our aunt and uncle have kept this fun toy around since they had young ones and now we get the benefit! Lili loves it, I'll check to see who made it and let you know. Take care!
Post a Comment