Our cute friend Dawson Jardine tagged Lili which I think is such a fun idea. Our blog is mostly about her anyway, but this post will be eight little-known things about our sweet Liliahna.
1. Lili absolutely loves to play outside. She loves to jump on the trampoline, swing on swings, and go down the slide. Our next door neighbors (my cousins) have a "roller coaster" with a little scooter. We set up the track so that it ends right on the trampoline so we'll push Lili down the roller coaster and then she'll bounce onto the tramp. She loves this game and always cries when we make her come inside.
2. Lili loves to read stories. If we tell her to get a story she'll walk over to the shelf and pull one off then bring it over to have us read it to her. When we say "lay down" she lays down right where she is regardless of where we are as though she always expects us to come to her. It's so funny!
3. Lili loves boys. She has four teenage uncles plus a bunch of uncles about Kylan's age and she almost always prefers them over her aunts. I'm not sure this is a trend we want her to continue!
4. Lili still cannot say any words, but the one thing she can do to communicate is to shake her head "no". She seems to understand what it means and is therefore shaking her head "no" very emphatically and very often!
5. Lili loves to give kisses. Kylan and I will play "dead" where we lay still on the ground with our eyes closed. As soon as she sees this she races over to us, usually climbs onto our chest then gives us a big, sloppy kiss. We call this the CPR smoochie.
6. Lili is so curious, she is busy every second opening cupboards, exploring the garbage cans, pulling at the mouse and keyboard. It is a full time job to keep things picked up and to keep her safe!
7. Lili has very expressive hands. She's done "crazy hands" where she flaps/claps/rubs her hands together ever since she was about 8 months old, but the new twist on this game is that she likes to do it in your face! It usually ends up feeling like she's spanking your face, but it's a fun game to play. Somehow she's also picked up the habit of covering her mouth whenver she laughs or cries like she's embarassed? I'm not sure where this one came from, but it is cute!
8. Lili loves to imitate everything Kylan and I do. She loves to talk on our cell phones, play dressup in our clothes, and the other day she even found my shower cap and put it on! I'm going to choose to believe that this is because she absolutely loves her mom and dad and wants to be just like them!
Here are a few fun pictures of her growing up.

4 comments:
she is so dang cute! i seriously can't wait for her and kylee to get together and play!!!!
She sure is growing up quick! Lunch was fun last week. :)
P.s. Nice page! Apparently we think alike. :)
I know, this time i actually copied you! Thanks for the ideas!
She is so cute! I miss her so much. It's a good thing I get to see her this weekend!
Post a Comment