Ok, so we're going to take our blog private. We'll make the switch in a couple of days so if you're interested in getting the "invite" to view it post your email and I'll figure out how to do that. Thanks for viewing!
hey guys... i would like to be a reader...it's so much fun to keep in touch by blogs!! i am tecia's sister krista. your lili is just the cutest!! -krista ristakay@Juno.com
Hey Jen... This is Maddie Crane. I know I don't have a blog, but I check yours all the time so please don't forget to invite me :) By the way Lili is so darling. I love her! My email address is: madelinecrane@gmail.com
Several of my friends have gone private in the past few weeks. Is there some new trend I'm unaware of? Anyway, I'd like to keep reading: megan_eyes@hotmail.com
I love being able to see what you guys are up to. Lilli is getting so big. She is so cute. I really hope I can see you guys soon. Any chance you will be coming out to Chicago for my wedding this summer?
24 comments:
I'd love to read your blog, Jen. My email is tbombbyu@gmail.com
Thanks!
-Tecia
Hey my email address is coventrygonzales@hotmail.com.
Peace!
erinrichardson11@gmail.com
I would love to look at your blog if that is okay. My email is:
lgillis801@hotmail.com. Thanks Jen. Your little family is so cute!
age_renea@hotmail.com
Jen and Kylan,
We would love to view your blog. I never get to talk with you but ocassionally check up on my cousin...Your family is adorable.
Ashley and Ben
michaelsonb@yahoo.com
Hi! My email is: rachieshaw@hotmail.com
Hi Jen~
I'd love to read your blog and keep up with what you're up to. My e-mail is janessarose@juno.com.
Thanks!
Janessa
hey guys...
i would like to be a reader...it's so much fun to keep in touch by blogs!! i am tecia's sister krista. your lili is just the cutest!!
-krista
ristakay@Juno.com
Hey Jen... This is Maddie Crane. I know I don't have a blog, but I check yours all the time so please don't forget to invite me :) By the way Lili is so darling. I love her! My email address is:
madelinecrane@gmail.com
I loved the last two posts about Kylan and Lili. So sweet.
Of course I want an invite.
You have my email address.
This is a fun way to keep in touch with family. I would love to keep reading.
kierstendavis@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading about your family. My email is harmstrong85@gmail.com!
jenn.erickson@hotmail.com
I've decided to do the same thing! So add me please. snielsen84@hotmail.com...still haven't got a new address since high school. HEHE:)
chelseacware@gmail
Several of my friends have gone private in the past few weeks. Is there some new trend I'm unaware of? Anyway, I'd like to keep reading: megan_eyes@hotmail.com
Sign me up!
I would like to get a subscription to the Lundeen blog.
amymerrill@cox.net
We are private too, if you want to email me your address, I will add you on ours.
Amy and Anthony
I need to go private too!
jaclynspeechly@msn.com
My e-mail is parkkatie@hotmail.com. I'd love to keep in touch!
emmiebecker@gmail.com
Hi Jen,
What is your e-mail so I can invite you to read my blog. Just e-mail me at parkkatie@hotmail.com
I love being able to see what you guys are up to. Lilli is getting so big. She is so cute. I really hope I can see you guys soon. Any chance you will be coming out to Chicago for my wedding this summer?
We are doing the same. Will you leave your email on ours?
Post a Comment