We have a huge copycat on our hands. I understand that the best way children learn is by imitation and we are learning first hand how fun it is to have someone think you are the greatest thing in the world! Lili absolutely loves to "wear" my clothes. She drapes them over her head and just stands in front of the mirror admiring how beautiful she looks in mom's clothes! She also loves to "use" the cell phone, computer, and of course my purse. The other day she found something new to "wear", she had wandered into the bathroom (which is one of her favorite off-limits places to play) and all of a sudden I heard her laughing in her "I'm so pleased with myself" laugh. I went in to check on her and she had found this shower cap!
4 comments:
Cute! She has such a funny little personality.
she is so cute!
Oh Lili is so cute and growing up so much! Thank you for not blocking us when you went private! I kept forgetting to leave my e mail address I am glad that you had it! It has been forever since we have seen you! We need to get together and do lunch or something.
Way cute! I actually got to see her on Saturday. She does love the computer. She sat on my lap & watched Julianne type away. So cute!
Post a Comment