What is his full name? Kylan David Lundeen
How long did you date? About a year from first date to proposal
How old is Kylan? 27
Who eats more? That's actually a pretty close race...
Who said "I love you" first? Kylan, I was a little slow to come around
Who is taller? Kylan has me by about 5 inches
Who sings better? That would probably be Kylan, although you'd never really want to hear either of us!
Who is smarter? Well we're actually very different in this category. Kylan is much more savvy in the "street smarts/common sense" area, while I'm much better at remembering numbers, dates, directions, etc.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Again I do most the time but Kylan's always a great help.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, I do.
Who pays the bills? We're actually huge fans of automated bill pay, but it's my job to manage the finances.
Who mows the lawn? No lawn to mow...but if we did have one that would definately be Kylan. I have the worst allergies and could never do that!
Who cooks dinner? I generally make dinner and like the good housewife of the 1950's have it ready right at 5 because we're both starving then and it gets ugly if I go too long without eating!
Who is more stubborn? Probably Kylan?
Who kissed who first? Kylan took me by surprise and kissed me way before I expected it
Who asked who out first? Kylan
Who has more friends? I think we have about the same, although we live closer to Kylan's friends (whose wives have become my great friends) so we hang out with them most.
Who has more siblings? We have the exact same number, but opposite. I have 1 sis and 4 bros and he has 1 bro and 4 sis.
Who wears the pants? I like to think that we're pretty even, we have our different issues that are important to us.
I am so glad to be married to Kylan and I love him for a million different reasons. He is adventurous, supportive, fun, handsome, romantic, my very best friend and the best dad ever! I added a few of my favorite pictures of Kylan that kind of explain who he is. Enjoy!
Now I tag: Sarah Robinson, Jenn Erickson and Chelsea Ware
Riding motorcycles out at Little Sahara. Although this might look a little dangerous, I actually love that Kylan is so adventurous and that he loves to do fun things and help me learn to like new hobbies. Don't worry, you will never see me doing anything remotely close to this!
Kylan is the sweetest dad in the world to Lili and I love to watch them play together. He loves to teach her new things and of course she absolutely adores him.
Kylan is really good at fixing things and I love that he'll be able to make our home beautiful wherever we live!
2 comments:
Fun stuff! You have a great hubby...and he has a pretty dang good wife too :)
that was fun to read! you guys are cute!
Post a Comment