Ok, I actually had all 11 contestants on the voting list but for some reason half the names got cut off!?! If I can figure it out I'll fix it, until then feel free to vote for the available Idol that you like best!
Gosh...that's a hard vote! I LOVE David A., Jason, and Brooke! I don't think I can pick one...but if I have to I'll vote for David :) I'll go cast my vote!
My favorite is David Cook, and Jason. I like David A. too, but I think the others are more entertaining. Here is a web site that I used to help me get a cute background. It is kind of confusing and takes forever, but after you do it once it is easy to change around. The website is sjhblogdesign.blogsot.com
3 comments:
Gosh...that's a hard vote! I
LOVE David A., Jason, and Brooke! I don't think I can pick one...but if I have to I'll vote for David :) I'll go cast my vote!
David, Jason and Brooke are my faves too! And I have a soft spot for Syesha. She's so darn cute!
My favorite is David Cook, and Jason. I like David A. too, but I think the others are more entertaining. Here is a web site that I used to help me get a cute background. It is kind of confusing and takes forever, but after you do it once it is easy to change around. The website is sjhblogdesign.blogsot.com
Post a Comment