Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Background!!!

Aren't you proud of my new background?!?! I've been coveting the cute wallpaper background of some of my friends' blogs for a long time and have been getting so frustrated that I couldn't seem to figure out how to do it on blogspot. So I finally asked and thanks to Jaclyn I now know how to edit my own blog! Hooray for free digital scrapbook downloads! Thanks for the tip Jaclyn, now I'll have a cute blog!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I love the background. I need lessons! I came upon yours from Megans. Come and teach me!! You guys are so cute!

Dave & Aimee said...

Oh this is super cute! Now I need to learn how! Good Job :)

Adria said...

I love it! I still have no idea how to do anything but post on my blog, my sister knows my password and will change it every once in a while:)

RaCHeL said...

Hi! The blog looks good. We always have had great taste. :) Ha! I loved our taste test sleepovers! Good times! :)

Bree said...

Darling Jen. How are things? I haven't talked to you in a century. Luke and I are planning a July trip (a long one) so we must get together!

Love you.