Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Our sad little puppy! If you can't tell what this darling pink costume is, it is supposed to be a poodle, note the collar around her neck and the tail! This costume is especially cute on a crawling baby becase when she crawls around her little tail "wags"! We added the nose and whiskers for an extra cute effect, but Lili did not like getting make up put on her face!

Hanging out with the Mattingly's! We have Whitney the Indian, Macy the 80's queen, and Cline the Ninja. Kylan and I are dressed up as "laundry" and "static". (Thanks Brian and Jaclyn!) The best part of our costume was stuck to Kylan's back...my bra! He loved to hear the funny comments people made about it and just replied, "static does the most awkward things!"


Our friends Mike, Camille, and Lance Bennett. Lance and Lili are only about two weeks apart and they are great friends. They love to play together so we thought it would be fun for them to have their first trick-or-treating experience together. We walked around our cul-de-sac and after those nine houses we were done! It was fun to reminisce about our favorite Halloween moments. I always loved the house that gave out doughnuts and hot chocolate, we would strategically plan our whole route so that we could hit that house half way through to take a break and warm up. I also loved the house that did the spook alley in their backyard. With all the scrub oak and the little play house with creepy music and all the "shadows", it was really scary! Plus they always gave out a whole can of pop at the end which was awesome even though it made your bag heavy!



Liliahna the poodle and Lance the monkey. Kylan and I have decided that we're not very excited about letting our kids dress up as scary things like devils or monsters, because it seems a little too creepy. Plus, the fun costumes are the best ones anyway, aren't these two cute in their little animal costumes!

7 comments:

Bree said...

FINALLY! A LUNDEEN BLOG!
I'm sure I will be a daily visitor!

So cute with the poodle! What a babe. And the house looks awesome! I am trying to get our painting done... and it's not coming along too quick!

I got your message- we had a major game of phone tag going on there! I don't know what Natalie is looking for, but I told her to keep you in mind. As for the MAJOR thing she needs to fill (my shoes, doing most of the rehearsals for company) I am really thinking Katie Summerhays would be perfect. I talked to her before I moved, and she was very interested, but going on semester abroad. Anyway, I was wondering if you could give me her email address?

Adria said...

I'm so happy you guys have a blog. Lili is so darling!!! Hope you guys are doing good.

Bree said...

YOU ARE TAGGED!
See my blog for details! :)

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Jen. Long time no talk. Good to see your cute little family is doing well. Talk to you later.

Whitney or Kevin said...

Looking great so far, I think that the Blogging world found a couple of naturals.

Hey I think that there is an extra letter in the link to our Blog, no biggie of course, but just a heads up. See you guys soon.

Jen said...

Kevin, I fixed your link so it will work now! Good job on your tournament, that sounded like a lot of fun. It always feels good to get together with the old has-beens and relive the glory stories! Check your emails for the Christmas name exchanges 2007!

Covie,
What in the world is going on in your life!?!? Do you have an email or other way for me to get ahold of you?

Bree said...

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

That's it sister! :) I can't wait to hear them!